Stevens Le Blond's Homepage
Stevens Le Blond
Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Paul-Ehrlich-Strasse, building 26
Tel: +49 631 9303 9635
- 05/14: Our targeted-attacks paper was accepted at Usenix Security'14!
- 04/13: Our anonymity paper was accepted at SIGCOMM'13!
- 03/13: Skype upgrades
its infrastructure (but remains
vulnerable to location tracking)
- 07/11: Our Skype paper was accepted at IMC'11!
- 05/11: Now a postdoc in Paul Francis' group
- If you are interested in doing research on security or privacy, you could drop me
an e-mail, or apply for an
A look at targeted attacks through the lense of an NGO
Stevens Le Blond, Adina Uritesc, Cedric Gilbert, Zheng Leong Chua, Prateek Saxena, Engin Kirda
Usenix Security 2014 [ Data set (password protected) ]
Towards efficient traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, Wenxuan Zhou, Peter Druschel,
Hitesh Ballani, Paul Francis
ACM SIGCOMM 2013
MIT Tech Review
where you are and what you are sharing: Exploiting P2P
communications to invade users' privacy
Stevens Le Blond, Chao Zhang, Arnaud Legout, Keith Ross, Walid
Internet Measurement Conference (USENIX/ACM IMC) 2011
2012 and later: [
Wall Street Journal
Le Monde (French)
- Aqua: Traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
- Slingshot: Measuring, analyzing and defending against targeted attacks
You may find more information in my CV.